Join more than 400 law firm leaders at the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere.
Registrations to attend the 2019 ALPMA Summit will open in April 2019. To be notified when registrations open, please complete an expression of interest.
Information regarding registration, including rates and inclusions, will be released in conjunction with the opening of registrations.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird deadline in order to receive the reduced rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event. Any outstanding fees are to be paid by the registrant upon arrival at the event; failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment within two (2) weeks after the completion of the event.
Credit Card Payment
The summit only accepts Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Please include your invoice number when submitting an EFT payment and provide a copy of the remittance to the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments should only be made after an invoice has been issued.
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: ALPMA 2019
Account Number: 36-468-0983
SWIFT Code: NATAAU3303M
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com.
Summit registration cancellations received up to and including Sunday, 4 August 2019 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received between Monday, 5 August 2019 and Tuesday, 20 August 2019 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Tuesday, 20 August 2019.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at no extra cost. All amendments including transfers made after this date will incur a $20.00 administration fee.
Refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the accommodation options section. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the summit will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation policies. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
- Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- While attending the summit you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the summit you agree to these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The ALPMA Summit Committee, ALPMA and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd:
- Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
- Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the summit or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Does not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the summit or associated activities.
- Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
- Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
- Advise that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the ALPMA Summit Committee, ALPMA and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.
Delegates enrolled in the myCPD program are eligible to claim the following CPD points in the Practice Management & Business Skills competency/topic area for the 2019 ALPMA Summit:
Wednesday, 4 September 2019 (workshops) – 3.5 points
Thursday, 5 September 2019 – 6 points
Friday, 6 September 2019 – 6 points
Special rates have been negotiated for summit delegates at hotels nearby the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. These rates are only available to summit delegates and bookings MUST be made via the registration process or the Registration Manager when registration opens. Do not contact the hotel directly to book these rates.
Prices listed are in Australian dollars and are per night. Prices are room only rates unless otherwise specified.
All booking requests, cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
Every effort is made to satisfy accommodation requests; however, accommodation is offered on a first-in basis and is subject to availability. We strongly encourage you to make your accommodation booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment and secure these special summit rates.
Please note: Credit card details are required to secure your booking. These details will officially confirm your booking. Each guest is responsible for settling their own account as per the property’s terms and conditions.
Accommodation Cancellations and Amendments
Accommodation cancellations cannot be accepted over the phone. All cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing to the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the individual cancellation and amendment policies for each property.