Early Bird Registration for the 2018 ALPMA Summit is now open!
Registration for the 2018 ALPMA Summit is now open – and we offer great savings for those who get in early! Join more than 325 law firm leaders at the largest legal management conference and trade exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere. Register now by completing the online registration form.
REGISTRATION IS EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY!
Early bird ALPMA member registration is just $990, while eligible non-members will also receive FY19 ALPMA membership (worth $550) included with their early bird registration for just $1,380. All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% GST. Please note, your registration includes:
- An action-packed two day program of expert speakers on 20 and 21 September
- A ticket for the Welcome reception on Wednesday evening
- A ticket for the Thursday night Gala Dinner
- Entry to the largest Legal Management Trade Exhibition in Australasia
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days.
Please see the table below for more information about registration rates, keeping in mind closure dates.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate |
on or before Tuesday, 31 July 2018
on or before Tuesday, 4 September 2018
|Additional Delegate from the Same Firm||$1070||$1070|
|Other delegates (not eligible for ALPMA membership)||$2025||$2025|
|Day Rate - Thursday or Friday||$810||$810|
|Workshops - Member||$395||$395|
|Workshops - Non-Member||$495||$495|
Changes to your registration details can be made online until Tuesday, 04 September 2018. Thereafter, any changes to registration details must be emailed to the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to register manually, please contact the Registration Manager at email@example.com. Please note there is a manual processing fee of $20 per registration.
Please note, registrations received after Tuesday, 04 September 2018, will incur an additional $50 per registration online. Onsite registrations will be charged the appropriate late registrations rates plus a $20 manual processing fee.
If you were provided with a promotional code, please enter this into the promotional code field. The correct registration rate with then display in the registration form.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird deadline in order to receive the discounted rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the conference. Failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment, prior to being admitted to the conference.
Credit Card Payment
The conference will accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust, the 2018 ALPMA Summit conference organiser.
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit registration cancellations received up to and including Sunday, 19 August 2018 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received between Monday, 20 August 2018 and Tuesday, 04 September 2018 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Tuesday, 04 September 2018.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Tuesday, 04 September 2018, at no extra cost. All amendments including transfers made after this date will incur a $20.00 administration fee.
For accommodation cancellation, please refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the Summit accommodation page. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the conference, will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
1) International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
3) While attending the Conference you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the Conference you agree to these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The ALPMA Summit Committee, ALPMA and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd;
1) Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
2) Does not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
3) Does not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
4) Does not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
5) Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
6) Advises that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Summit Committee, ALPMA and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.