For media opportunities, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9368 1200.
- Legal Practice Intelligence: Australia’s largest legal practice management conference announces principal partner
- Monday, 17 September 2018 – Late Registrations Reminder
- Thursday, 13 September 2018 – Conference App Release
- Monday, 10 September 2018 – 4 Ways To Experience the 2018 ALPMA Summit
- Monday, 04 September 2018 – Standard Registration Reminder
- Tuesday, 28 August 2018 – Standard Registration Reminder
- Tuesday, 31 July 2018 – Early Bird Registration Reminder
- Thursday, 26 July 2018 – Early Bird Registration Reminder
- Friday, 13 July 2018 – Early Bird Registration Reminder
- Monday, 18 June 2018 – Pre-Summit Workshop Details
- Tuesday, 29 May 2018 – Summit Program Released
- Tuesday, 22 May 2018 – Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities
- Thursday, 19 April 2018 – Early Bird Registrations Launch
- Thursday, 22 March 2018 – Partnership and Exhibition Launch
- Tuesday, 27 February 2018 – Call for Abstracts Deadline Extension
- Thursday, 08 February 2018 – Call for Abstracts Reminder
- Monday, 15 January 2018 – Call for Abstracts Launch
Attending ALPMA Summit 2018?
Help us spread the word by adding one of the buttons below to your email signature.
Over the course of two days our expert presenters from across Australia will discuss, analyse and give their perspectives on current national legal issues. You will gain access to information that contributes to your professional development, and will be challenged to think ahead and be inspired.
Conference Name : Australian Lawyers Alliance Annual National Conference 2018
Date : Thursday 18 October – Saturday 20 October 2018
Location : Crown Promenade, Melbourne
Website : https://www.lawyersalliance.com.au/events/category/national
Contact : email@example.com
CLEAA’s 2018 value-packed program promises to deliver something to please all stakeholders in legal education. Core offerings (speaker tasters, regulatory wrap-ups, pedagogical reinforcement and essential legal CPD updates) remain in the mix, to complement CLEAA’s central theme, which this year is a renewed focus on the professional development professional (PDP) — that’s you.
The Conference will offer PDPs multiple opportunities for role insight and self-reflection, commencing with ‘PDP Competencies in the Spotlight’. Sessions will also focus on leadership skills for PDPs and the PDP’s role as an influencer; practice what you preach — the importance of your own wellbeing; and the art of creating meaningful learning opportunities for others (also drawing on CPD insights from other professions).
Conference Name : 2018 CLEAA Conference
Date : Thursday 18 October – Friday 19 October 2018
Location : Queensland Law Society, 179 Ann St, Brisbane
Website : https://cleaa.asn.au/events/